<< back to courses
OverviewDuring this 1 day course, delegates will have a more informed approach to supporting pupils with mental health difficulties and challenging behaviour. They will also have an increased knowledge of support structures for classroom use and be confident in planning to teach new behaviour skills.
- Explore different mental health conditions that affect behaviour within the classroom.
- Learn how to use the La Vigna model to problem solve and plan for more successful behaviours.
- Find out tried and tested resources to scaffold learning and reduce negative responses to learning situations.
- Be supported in producing a plan for changing behaviour.
- Includes a tour of Vermont School.
Date & TimeThursday 28th February 2019 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendClass Teachers, SENCos, Teaching Assistants, secondary and primary colleagues.
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£90.00 per delegate
Vermont Close Southampton Hampshire SO16 7LT
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.