<< back to courses
OverviewDuring this 1 day course, delegates will develop an increased understanding of the difficulties experienced by some learners in Maths (including dyscalculia) and the strategies that can be used to support progress.
- Recognising different mathematical learning styles.
- Recognising mathematical difficulties and how they affect progress in Maths.
- Managing the transition from concrete to abstract tools.
- Developing number sense and counting skills.
- Developing an understanding of place value.
- Strategies to support the four number operations.
- Learning multiplication facts.
- Solving word problems
Date & TimeMonday 11th February 2019 9:30 am - 3:15 pm
Who Should AttendClass Teachers, SENCos, Teaching Assistants, Maths Subject Leads, primary colleagues.
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.