OverviewThe Autism in Schools Project, commissioned by NHS England, is intended to enable schools across Portsmouth, Southampton and the Isle of Wight, to better support pupils with Autism in educational settings. This sequence of seven modules, underpinned by inter-agency collaboration, will support educational practitioners to deepen their understanding of Autism, develop inclusive practice and access resources.
Autism in Schools Project
Facilitator: Kate Buckingham, Assistant Headteacher, Springwell School and other agencies.
- 17th January 2022
- 31st January 2022
- 14th February 2022
- 28th February 2022
- 14th March 2022
- 28th March 2022
- 9th May 2022
NOTE: There is no space for parking on the school site. Please consider a car-share as only on-street parking is available in the area.
Delegates must attend all 7 sessions.
Date & TimeMonday 17th January 2022, 31 January 2022, 14 February 2022, 28 February 2022, 14 March 2022, 28 March 2022, 9 May 2022 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Who Should Attend
Price£0.00 per delegate
LocationSt Monica Primary, St Monica Road, Sholing,
St Monica Road, Sholing Southampton SO19 8ES
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.