OverviewThis half day course will introduce delegates to the recently published Teaching Assistant Deployment Review Guide, produced by the London Leadership Strategy. It will enable school leaders and SENCos to consider how decision making can enable or inhibit teaching assistants in performing their role effectively.
This session will examine how the effective deployment of teaching assistants impacts on pupil outcomes and explore the benefits of carrying out a whole school review into TA deployment.
- Look at research into the deployment of TAs and their impact on pupil outcomes
- Consider deployment of TAs in own school context
- Explain the use of the TA Deployment Review Guide, systems and processes
- Consider the benefits of carrying out a TA Deployment Review and how it can benefit all learners
Date & TimeMonday 5th November 2018 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Who Should AttendSENCos, School Leaders
Price£65.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.