<< back to courses
OverviewWe are expecting a greater number of pupils with more complex needs to arrive in our Early Years settings in September. Over the past couple of years Southampton Inclusion Partnership and SAOS have been supporting some schools in the city to develop their Year R provision to meet the needs of growing numbers of pupils with SEND. In order to provide additional support we are collaborating with Springwell School and the Early Years Advisory Teachers to put on a series of webinars.
Aim of Session
- This course is a bespoke session for mainstream schools who have already attended previous SIP training on the Engagement Model.
It will help to deepen understanding for mainstream practitioners and will be led by Springwell School staff.
This is a virtual event.
Invites will be sent out to delegates who have booked closer to the date.
Date & TimeThursday 14th October 2021 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Who Should AttendAll teachers and support staff expected to be working in Year R in September 21.
Price£45.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.