<< back to courses
OverviewThis course is for mainstream schools who have already attended previous training on the Engagement Model. The session aims to provide mainstream practitioners with a deeper understanding of engagement profiles, target setting and provision.
This session will be delivered by Tammy Glaire (SLE & Assistant Headteacher at Springwell School) and Rachel Martin (Outreach Advisory Teacher for SAOS).
This session is Free of Charge to Southampton School SENCOs.
Date & TimeTuesday 27th September 2022 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Who Should AttendTeachers and SENCOs
Price£70.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are not a Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.