<< back to courses
OverviewDuring this course, delegates will develop an increased understanding of the difficulties experienced by some learners in Maths (including dyscalculia) and the strategies that can be used to support progress.
- Recognising different mathematical learning styles.
- Recognising mathematical difficulties and how they affect progress in Maths.
- Managing the transition from concrete to abstract tools.
- Developing number sense and counting skills.
- Developing an understanding of place value.
- Strategies to support the four number operations.
- Learning multiplication facts.
- Solving word problems
Date & TimeMonday 21st October 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who Should AttendClass Teachers, SENCos, Teaching Assistants, Maths Subject Leads, primary colleagues.
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£65.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.