OverviewThis free informal event is designed for anyone who already has a degree (or is completing a degree) and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2020. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect
You will have the opportunity to:
- discuss the School Direct route into teaching.
- meet representatives from our partnership including head teachers, mentors, previous graduates and current SIP trainees.
- find out about our entry requirements and the structure of the course.
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application.
If you are interested and would like more information or have questions prior to the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking you are assisting us to ensure we have adequate help, advice and resources on the day. However, if you are unable to commit at this stage, you are also most welcome to arrive on the day.
Date & TimeThursday 7th November 2019 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Who Should AttendGraduates interested in Teacher Training with SEND.
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.