<< back to courses
OverviewThis introduction to Autism virtual webinar will provide delegates with an increased knowledge and understanding of the Autism Spectrum Condition, including the Triad of Impairment. The daily challenges experienced by the autistic learner. Some strategies for reducing barriers to learning and strategies for managing emotional well-being, behaviour and sensory sensitivity.
The webinar session will include:
- Current theory on Autism.
- Experience sensory simulation activities.
- Discussion of specific pupils and writing plans for support.
Date & TimeThursday 15th October 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who Should AttendClass Teachers, SENCos, Teaching Assistants, primary and secondary colleagues.
Price£65.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.