<< back to courses
OverviewTo learn about what Makaton is, how it is used and learn signs and symbols from Stages 1-4 of the core vocabulary plus additional vocabulary.
This 2-day course comprises:
- Sessions contain both theory and practical elements.
- It is wise to practice all the signs and symbols learned as much as possible.
Delegates must attend both days.
Each delegate will receive course manuals, certificates and pocket books.
Date & TimeMonday 29th July 2019, Tuesday 30 July 2019 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendOpen to professionals working in all areas e.g. nursery, social care, schools, respite services. This course is not recommended for parents/carers, they would be advised to attend a Beginners Course.
Price£130.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.