OverviewThis session will support the levelling and moderation of pupils’ writing at PKS levels, enabling schools to accurately report PKS levels to the DfE.
- Copies of the PKS for KS1 and/or KS2
- Written work (and video files) of three pupils that have been levelled on the PKS
- Completed Moderation record for each pupil – please see attachment below
Teachers are encouraged to use the Southampton Inclusion Partnership writing exemplifications for pupils working at PKS to support levelling. Exemplifications can be found under the ‘Resources’ tab on the SIP Website.
Note: Spaces are limited on this course, therefore only one booking per school can be accepted.
Please be aware that there is no parking available on site to due on-going building works, so please leave extra time for parking in the locality.
Date & TimeWednesday 12th June 2019 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendPrimary (mainstream and special): SENCos, Y2 and Y6 teachers.
Price£30.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.