<< back to courses
OverviewA one day event to support newly appointed SENCos in their first year in role.
This one day event for newly appointed SENCos will:
- Provide you with a basic toolkit for your first year as SENCo in Southampton.
- Signpost you to key people, organisations and events that can help.
- Give you an opportunity to ask questions that concern you.
- Help you prioritise for the term and year ahead.
- Enable you to manage and evaluate systems within the Graduated Approach that underpin good practice for SEND.
Date & TimeMonday 23rd September 2019 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendNewly appointed SENCos
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.