<< back to courses
OverviewA half day virtual webinar to support newly appointed SENCos in their first year in role.
This year our training for newly appointed SENCos will be run virtually from 9:30-12:30
It will be led by Holly Colbert, Assistant SENCo, Specialist Leader in Education and SENCo at Bevois Town Primary.
Holly will be covering specific local information for new SENCos, including services and resources that can support SENCos in Southampton and how they can be accessed.
There will also be representations from the Education Psychology Service and Bryn Roberts, Service Manager for Inclusion.
It is intended that this session will complement the Whole School SEND webinar on Thursday 24th September from 12:30 to 2pm. This second session will be led by Holly Colbert and Clare Belli, SIP Head of Teaching School & Outreach, and will cover the following-
- Roles and responsibilities
- High quality inclusive teaching
- Identification of need within the Assess Plan Do Review Cycle
- Managing Education Health and Care Plans and the Annual Review process
Please book this Whole School SEND webinar session using the link:
We highly recommend that you book both sessions.
Date & TimeWednesday 23rd September 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who Should AttendNewly appointed SENCos or those SENCo's working in Southampton for the first time.
Price£65.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.