<< back to courses
OverviewA half day virtual webinar to support newly appointed SENCos in their first year in role.
Our training for newly appointed SENCos will be run virtually from 9:30-12:30
It will be led by Holly Colbert, Assistant Head, Specialist Leader in Education and SENCo at Bevois Town Primary.
Holly will be covering specific local information for new SENCos, including services and resources that can support SENCos in Southampton and how they can be accessed.
There will also be representations from the Education Psychology Service and Bryn Roberts, Service Manager for Inclusion.
Invites will be sent to those booked, closer to the date of training.
Date & TimeMonday 20th September 2021 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who Should AttendNewly appointed SENCos or those SENCo's working in Southampton for the first time.
Price£65.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.