OverviewThis seminar will provide SENCos with on-going professional development in relation to latest SEND development and research.
We will consider:
- What does high quality (inclusive) teaching look like?
- How can you support the inclusive class teacher?
Julie Wharton is a Senior Lecturer at the Winchester University Department for Teacher Development.
Julie was awarded an MA in Special Educational Needs in 2003. She is the programme leader for the National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordination (NASENCo). Julie joined Winchester University in 2014, having spent seven years working as an SEND Inspector in a Local Authority. Prior to this she was an Advanced Skills Teacher for Special Educational Needs.
Date & TimeWednesday 14th October 2020 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendFor SENCos & Inclusion Leads.
Price£95.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.