OverviewSouthampton Secondary SEN Support
This is the third session in the programme of support for Southampton Secondary Schools.
Following the research carried out last year there are many excellent examples of secondary SEN practice which can be shared across the city. Our Southampton Secondary Schools will contribute to the training led by SEND specialists by presenting specific aspects of practice.
Headteachers, SENCos and SEN Governors are invited to attend.
- Going beyond attainment data
- Capturing small steps of progress
- Capturing wider progress
- Specific target setting, pupils knowing what they need to improve
- Measuring the impact of intervention
Venue is: Springwell School Community Room, Hinkler Road, Thornhill, Southampton, SO19 6DH.
Date & TimeWednesday 29th January 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Who Should AttendHeadteachers, SENCos and SEN Governors
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.