<< back to courses
OverviewThis workshop gives you the opportunity to spend a morning in a Nursery and Springwell School EYs settings with a clear understanding of special educational needs. You will observe pupils in class and have the opportunity to discuss how your learning can be applied within your own Nursery or Early Years Foundation Stage setting. Focus areas will include strategies for supporting and communicating with pupils who have complex needs, managing behaviour positively, developing independence and assessing progress.
- To observe and discuss strategies for managing behaviour.
- To observe and discuss strategies for meeting the needs of children with learning difficulties.
- Attendees will be given a tour and have chance to spend time in both nursery and ‘Springwell’ room to see the the progression of provision from nursery up to end of year R.
- Review of learning.
Date & TimeFriday 15th May 2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Who Should AttendAny member of a Nursery or Early Years foundation Stage setting team.
Price£45.00 per delegate
LocationStartpoint Nursery, Sholing
Wood Close Sholing Hampshire SO19 0SG
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.