<< back to courses
OverviewEnhance your SEND knowledge of Dyscalculia and Special Need Approaches to Maths by joining our School Direct (PGCE with SEND) trainees for the following session with SEND Specialists.
This session is run by Clare Belli (SLE Springwell School) and Lisa Burton (Springwell School)
- Mathematical development in children and the National Curriculum.
- Cognitive and sensory barriers to the acquisition of numeracy skills.
- Approaches to teaching early maths including consideration of pre-numeric development e.g. sequencing, short term memory.
- Maths programmes / resources e.g. Numicon.
- Cross – curricular maths.
- Dyscalculia – an overview.
Date & TimeFriday 7th December 2018 8:45 am - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendThose working in a primary or secondary setting.
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.