<< back to courses
OverviewEnhance your SEND knowledge by joining our School Direct (PGCE with SEND) trainees for the following session with SEND Specialists.
This session is run by Kate Buckingham (SLE Springwell School) and Cesia Moran (DHT Cedar School)
- What does sensory learning mean and who is it for?
- How do our senses work?
- How to meet the sensory needs of all pupils.
- Sensory routes to learning – how children develop their own pathways to learning.
- HI and VI.
- Sensory processing disorders.
- Foundations to learning.
- Learning to learn strategies including a brief intro to Shared Attention and Waldon.
Date & TimeFriday 15th November 2019 8:45 am - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendThose working in a primary or secondary setting.
Price£45.00 per delegate
Redbridge Lane, Nursling, Southampton Hants SO16 0XN
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.