OverviewThe Service Level Agreement for SENCo Support & Development provides greater flexibility and value for money. The package of support will enable schools to strengthen their inclusive practice and improve provision and outcomes for pupils with SEND.
- One admission to the SIP SEND & Inclusion Conference.
- Two half day SEND Seminars led by Julie Wharton.
- One space on a SEND workshop
- 10% Discount on SIP core courses for SENCo only.
Further information available, please get in touch via [email protected]
This booking is for the SLA alone, details of how to book the content listed above will follow once SLA booking is confirmed.
Booking for the SEND SLA closes on 31 October 2021.
Book the SLA and save £50 on individually booked courses!
Date & TimeSunday 31st October 2021 9:00 am
Who Should AttendFor SENCos working in Nursery, EYs, Primary and Secondary schools or Colleges.
Price£210.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.