OverviewThe Service Level Agreement for SEND Support & Development provides greater flexibility and value for money. The package of support combines a range of training, coaching and consultation opportunities to enable schools to strengthen their inclusive practice and improve provision and outcomes for pupils with SEND.
- One admission to the SIP SENCo Conference
- Two spaces on a SEND workshop
- Two spaces on a choice of ‘SEND Essentials for Teachers‘ courses
- A Whole School Staff Meeting from a selected list – Please see below *
- Early access for your parents to book on free information courses
Plus select one extra item:
- Two x1.5 hour bespoke in school SEND surgeries
- SEND self evaluation moderation (3 hours)
- Moderation of Pupil Progress (3 hours)
- Follow up workshop on one aspect from the school SEND evaluation (3 hours)
Whole School Staff Meeting – Please select one of the following
- Deploying Teaching Assistants effectively
- Principles of assessment in SEND
- Writing effective outcomes and target setting for pupils with SEND
- Understanding the Graduated Approach to Support
- Supporting pupils with autism
- Supporting pupils with behavioural needs
- Supporting pupils with SEND in the early years
- Delivering a music curriculum to pupils with SEND
Further information available, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
This booking is for the SLA alone. Details of how to book the SLA content as above will follow once SLA booking is confirmed.
Date & TimeSaturday 1st September 2018 - Wednesday 31st July 2019 9:00 am
Who Should AttendAll Schools
Price£600.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.