OverviewThe Service Level Agreement for SEND Support & Development provides greater flexibility and value for money. The package of support combines a range of training, coaching and consultation opportunities to enable schools to strengthen their inclusive practice and improve provision and outcomes for pupils with SEND.
- One admission to the SIP SENCo Conference
- Two spaces on a SEND workshop
- Two spaces on a choice of ‘SEND Essentials for Teachers‘ courses
- A Whole School Staff Meeting from a selected list – Please see below *
- Early access for your parents to book on free information courses
Plus select one extra item:
- Two x1.5 hour bespoke in school SEND surgeries
- SEND self evaluation moderation (3 hours)
- Moderation of Pupil Progress (3 hours)
- Follow up workshop on one aspect from the school SEND evaluation (3 hours)
Whole School Staff Meeting – Please select one of the following
- Deploying Teaching Assistants effectively
- Principles of assessment in SEND
- Writing effective outcomes and target setting for pupils with SEND
- Understanding the Graduated Approach to Support
- Supporting pupils with autism
- Supporting pupils with behavioural needs
- Supporting pupils with SEND in the early years
- Delivering a music curriculum to pupils with SEND
Further information available, please get in touch via email@example.com
This booking is for the SLA alone. Details of how to book the SLA content as above will follow once SLA booking is confirmed.
Booking for the SEND SLA closes on 30 September 2018, further details on how to book individual elements will be sent after this date.
Date & TimeSaturday 1st September 2018 - Wednesday 31st July 2019 9:00 am
Who Should AttendAll Schools
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.