<< back to courses
OverviewSouthampton SENCo Hub Meetings
- Emma Clewer – Simon Says – Child Bereavement Charity
- Stuart Bonney – Exclusions – Guidance and good practice for SEND
- Clare Bailey – Woodland School – Using Nature to Nurture
- Tammy Marks – Yr 6/7 transition
- Rachel Martin – Transition
To be held at Cantell School.
Date & TimeWednesday 18th March 2020 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Who Should AttendSENCo & Inclusion Leads
Price£0.00 per delegate
Violet Rd Southampton Hampshire SO16 3GJ
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.