OverviewSouthampton SENCo Hub Meetings
Changes to the Annual Review process.
Presented by Tammy Marks, SCC & Jackie Partridge, Strategic Head Springwell School
- the new EHC application and guidance
- Changes to Annual Reviews
- SEN coding
To be held at the Civic Centre Lecture Theatre.
Date & TimeWednesday 16th October 2019 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Who Should AttendSENCo & Inclusion Leads
Price£0.00 per delegate
LocationSouthampton City Council – Lecture Theatre
Civic Centre Southampton SO14 7LY Hants SO14 7LY
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.