<< back to courses
OverviewSouthampton SENCo Hub virtual Meetings
- From RI to Good: Improving provision for pupils with SEND – Bassett Green Primary, Charlotte Stillwell/Amy Clare
- Yr 6/7 SEND Transition Review – Rachel Bridges and Sheryll Lunn
- Supporting recently arrived Afghan refugees – E.P. Service, Karen O’Farrell
- School of Sanctuary – Bevois Town, Dan Steel
- Local updates – SCC, Tammy Marks
This is a virtual event.
Invites will be sent out to delegates who have booked closer to the date.
Date & TimeThursday 4th November 2021 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Who Should AttendSENCo & Inclusion Leads
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.