OverviewThe Southampton Inclusion Partnership, in collaboration with the Local Authority and Educational Psychology Service, would like to invite you to its annual conference.
Hold the date!
Details to follow shortly.
As always the day will be packed with training, top tips and updates relevant to your role as a SENCo.
The new format adopted in 2018 will continue.
Workshops will run back to back during the afternoon session with opportunities for discussion and practical ideas for the classroom.
Date & TimeWednesday 24th June 2020 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Who Should AttendFor SENCos and Inclusion Leads
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£95.00 per delegate
LocationHighpoint Venue, Thornhill, Southampton
Bursledon Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 8BR
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.