OverviewThe Southampton Inclusion Partnership, in collaboration with the Local Authority and Educational Psychology Service, would like to invite you to its annual conference.
Developing Distributed Leadership for SEND
Key Note Speaker:
Nicholas Whittaker HMI – Specialist Adviser, Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities, OFSTED
- Working with your SEND Governor
Bitterne CE Primary:
- Experiences of working with your SEND Governor – Clare Bailey (Assistant Head teacher, SENCO) and Tessa Hurst (SEN Governor).
- Questioning for Governors to support in identifying impact/visit records – Clare Belli
HISP Research School at Thornden:
- Key recommendations from the EEF Special Educational Needs guidance report published on 27th March 2020 – Steve Smith (Director of Research School) and Lou Peston (SENCo, Thornden School)
Bevois Town Primary:
- Action Projects
Rob Webster – Associate professor at the Centre for Inclusive Education, UCL Institute of Education, London, where he also leads the Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants (MITA) programme.
- How to help primary and secondary schools make best use of TAs.
LA Briefing – Tammy Marks
SIP & SAOS Updates – Jackie Partridge
SEN Governors are entitled to a free place when accompanying their school SENCo. Just add ‘FOCGov20’ Cost code or PO section of the booking form.
Date & TimeWednesday 24th June 2020 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Who Should AttendFor SENCos and Inclusion Leads
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£0.00 per delegate
LocationHighpoint Venue, Thornhill, Southampton
Bursledon Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 8BR
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.