OverviewThe Southampton Inclusion Partnership, in collaboration with the Local Authority and Educational Psychology Service, would like to invite you to its annual conference.
“Looking through the SEND lens and knowing your learner.”
Margaret Mulholland is a leading advocate for the role SEND settings play in improving understanding of inclusive teaching and learning. She is EEF Project Director for Whole School SEND and the Inclusion Specialist at the Association of School & College Leaders. Margaret is an Honorary Norham Fellow at the Department of Education, University of Oxford and is a columnist for the TES.
Helen O’Donovan and Rachel Aland
“1 in 3”
The Language Intervention Team, SALSA outreach.
Gary Aubin –
“High-quality teaching and SEND: What the evidence suggests”
SEND Content Specialist, Education Endowment Foundation
“Impact of the Implementation Cycle for SEND”
Inclusion Officer (SEND and Behaviour, Hamwic Trust
“How memory works and what this means for teaching and learning pupils with SEND”
Southampton Educational Psychology Service
Regional updates including Whole School SEND
You are welcome to invite another colleague and SEND Governor free of charge. Please ensure a booking is made on the SIP website so that they receive the link to join.
This conference will be delivered remotely via TEAMS.
You are welcome to join for the whole, or part of the day.
Date & TimeTuesday 21st June 2022 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Who Should AttendFor SENCos, HTs, Inclusion Leads and Governors with a responsibility for SEND
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£99.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are not a Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.