OverviewThe Southampton Inclusion Partnership, in collaboration with the Local Authority and Educational Psychology Service, would like to invite you to its annual conference.
Save the Date!
Our Annual SENCo conference is already in the planning stage, save the date and watch this space for updates.
Your school Headteacher and SEN Governor(s) are entitled to a free place when accompanying their school SENCo. Just add ‘FOCGov20’ Cost code or PO section of the booking form.
You can join for all, or part of the conference.
Date & TimeWednesday 22nd June 2022 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Who Should AttendFor SENCos and Inclusion Leads
RefreshmentsRefreshments & Lunch Included.
Price£95.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.