<< back to courses
OverviewWe would like to invite you to a workshop to view and discuss the Assessment Tree and how it could be used in mainstream settings. We very much welcome your thoughts and validation.
Since the Rochford Review and the partial removal of the P Levels, Springwell School has created a new assessment programme, The Assessment Tree, that enables staff to assess pupils in subject and non-subject based learning, and assess the whole pupil.
This has been trialled at Springwell and is now being used successfully across the school. SIP is now exploring the feasibility of disseminating this in mainstream school settings. Bevois Town is trialling this currently with a number of pupils.
This session will limited to eight attendees.
Date & TimeMonday 17th June 2019 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Who Should AttendMainstream SENCo's
Price£0.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.