OverviewThis course is an opportunity for schools to share principles of assessment of SEND pupils.
- How SEND pupils learn
- How to use AfL, collect evidence and celebrate small steps of progress
- The Rochford Review recommendations
- Changes to Statutory assessment of pupils working below ARE (new pre-key stage standards)
- Action planning
Session 1 – 18 March 2019
Please be prepared to bring and share evidence/work, current tracking and assessment of a SEND pupil.
Gap Task – Prior to Session 2 – 28 March 2019
Print, read and be ready to discuss the recommendations from the Rochford Review and the KS1 and KS2 pre-key stage standards. (Links to these documents will be shared at Session 1).
Date & TimeMonday 18th March 2019 , 28 March 2019 9:15 am - 12:15 pm
Who Should AttendThis workshop is aimed at Primary Mainstream and Special Schools. SENCo's, all year group teachers (Y2 and Y6 in particular as this will support end of KS assessment).
Price£40.00 per delegate
Hinkler Road Southampton Hampshire SO19 6DH
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.