<< back to courses
OverviewEnhance your SEND knowledge by joining our School Direct (PGCE with SEND) trainees for the following session with SEND Specialists.
This session is run by Clare Knight (SLE Springwell School) and Theresa Falla-Wilson (SLE Springwell School)
- Observation of an EYFS classroom.
- The Early Years Curriculum.
- The importance of the ‘early years’ for child development.
- The role & importance of ‘play’ in Early Years.
- Assessment in Early Years.
- Supporting pupils with SEN in the Early Years.
Date & TimeFriday 24th April 2020 8:45 am - 3:30 pm
Who Should AttendThose working in a nursery, EYFS or primary setting.
Price£45.00 per delegate
LocationStartpoint Nursery, Sholing
Wood Close Sholing Hampshire SO19 0SG
Terms and ConditionsBooking Procedures
- On submission of a booking request, you agree to the Southampton Inclusion Partnership terms and conditions for payment.
- Payment will be generated on receipt of the booking request and time permitting, made in advance.
- If you are a Southampton maintained school, then charges will be raised via journal to the cost centre identified on the booking form.
- If you are a not Southampton maintained school, then a booking request will generate an invoice against the identified order number for the full course amount. The invoice is payable within 30 days.
- Places on courses will be allocated and confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Full or partial charges will still apply for late cancellation.
- On booking you agree to the T&Cs. Please ensure your Finance Officer is aware of this commitment.
Click here to download our charging policy.